for Washington State college students
Features & Amenities
• Daily continental breakfast from 6a-9a
• All utilities provided (including WiFi)
• Rooms cleaned weekly
• TV/video room, library/game room, coin op washers/dryers, public computers, and free WiFi
• Uwajimaya international grocery store one block away
• Close to restaurants & entertainment
• Residents and guests from all over the USA and world
• Light rail, trains, busses -- all within a few blocks
• A new street car connecting the hostel, Capitol Hill, Seattle Central Community College and Seattle University is coming soon!
Interested? Keep reading!
• Student Housing is temporary and available from Fall through Spring terms. Students should plan to move at the end of Spring term.
• Monthly costs are only $550 per person for double occupancy or $750 for a private room.
• Access to all hostel amenities are included in this rate.
• A $50 non-refundable cleaning fee is required for all residents.
• A non-refundable $50 fee for a background check for domestic students is required.
• Visitors are welcome in common areas, but not in your room. Overnight guests may stay for three days at $35 per night, plus tax.
• Weekly housekeeping (changing sheets, vacuuming, etc..) is provided IF your room is available for entry and ready for cleaning.
• You are responsible for any damages you cause to the American Hotel and will be charged for repairs.
• The American Hotel is non-smoking, drug and alcohol-free.
Interested in learning more?
Email us at email@example.com or call 206-622-5443
We'd love to hear from you!