Frequently Asked Questions
What time is check-in / check-out? Do you have Luggage storage?
• the check-in time is at 3pm and check-out time is at 11am. If you arrive at the hostel before 3pm, you may store your luggage with us until your room is ready. After check-out, luggage storage is $5 for every two bags. Late arrivals are okay as we are open 24/7.
Can I cancel or modify my reservation?
• If you booked your reservation through a third-party website such as booking.com or hostelworld.com, you need to use their website to cancel or modify your reservation. For direct bookings through our website or via e-mail/phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-622-5443.
What is the tax rate in Washington state?
• The rates you see when reserving is the amount before tax. Washington State sales tax of 10.1% will be added to your reservation.
Do you have parking?
• Costs can add up if you are driving around the city. There is a private parking lot across from us that you can use the option “AH Guest” for to receive a special rate ($23 for 24 hours *subject to change) however guest parking is not available when they have event parking. Street parking is free from 8pm to 8am and free all day on Sundays. Check out this website for parking tips around Seattle!
Can I stay there if I am from Seattle? What is your maximum stay?
• We are strictly a traveler’s hostel so we do not accept Seattle residents. We have a 14 night maximum policy. Please e-mail us here if you have further questions about this policy.
Do you have bicycle storage?
• Yes, we have a bicycle storage in our basement and our front desk staff will escort you there when you need to store or grab your bike.